Gifted......



We had a very handmade Christmas this year and I loved it.  Mom made me a really cool holder for all things needle and thread related and she bought me a bracelet that I have been wanting forever from Liana Kabel - Plastic Girl (I just don't have it yet, since it's traveling from Australia). My sister made me an adorable camera case and my brother's girlfriend bought me some really sweet earrings from oh, hello friend and a Busy Mom calendar, that I really do need to keep my life organized.  I also received some gift cards for J. Crew that I'm just itching to go spend, oh, and my sweet Hubby got me this! Thank you for all the thoughtful gifts!



1 comment:

  1. Did you get a chance to see my lovely sewing kit? I'm posting it on flickr now. Mom really showed me up in stitchery! http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobbyrue/

    ReplyDelete