My not Enid Collins bag........



I love this purse! I got it at an estate sale about 10 years ago.  I would have to say that it was the best estate sale I had ever been to, not advertised, ran by the family and we were the first ones there since it was basically across the street from us. And good thing it was close to home, cause we had a major load of stuff, seriously big, like half the front yard was our pile!  At the time my kitchen was pink, turquoise and very kitsch and so was hers! So, I loaded up on pink 50's kitchenware, pottery, paintings, some very atomic furniture and armloads of purses, luggage, costume jewelry and so much more.  SO MUCH FUN!  I would LOVE to find one of those sales again. 


This Owl purse is one of my favorite items from that sale, it's not an Enid Collins, but just as good.  It even had the original pamphlet inside, how cool is that!  Only $10 for the kit.  I would love to find the Peacock one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment